Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Upcoming fixture schedule?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Sorry if this has already been covered but....

1) When are we due to find out date and kick off for the quarter final game?

2) When is the Man city game most likely to be played?

3) Are any other games likely to be moved or rescheduled at all?

Thanks in advance people.

el punal

One thing is for sure (if it hasn't been covered on another thread) that with both Manchester clubs playing at home in the next round of the cup one of the matches will not be on the Saturday. Perhaps this is an omen? When we were last in this situation we played Liverpool on the Sunday, as Everton played their home tie on Saturday - now remind me what happened after that? :cool:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
1 - By the end of this week
2 - Who knows?
3 - We're currently due to play Spurs on 21st April, semi-final weekend, if either of us are in the semis then this game will move.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Would be great if the Manure cup game is a lunchtime kick of on Sat or Sun, I could watch at the club if on Fox Sport or SBS.:drink:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
2 - Who knows?
3 - We're currently due to play Spurs on 21st April, semi-final weekend, if either of us are in the semis then this game will move.

Can't they play it as a double header, 45 minutes for the cup fixture and the 45 minutes for the the 3pts?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
One thing is for sure (if it hasn't been covered on another thread) that with both Manchester clubs playing at home in the next round of the cup one of the matches will not be on the Saturday. Perhaps this is an omen? When we were last in this situation we played Liverpool on the Sunday, as Everton played their home tie on Saturday - now remind me what happened after that? :cool:

I thought we all knew irrespective of the draw that the four games will be played Fri to Mon?

If these things were decided on common sense then the Manchester games would be on the Sat and Sun as the away fans have the furthest to travel (assuming Rochdale don't beat Spurs).

However, common sense doesn't enter into it.

el punal

I thought we all knew irrespective of the draw that the four games will be played Fri to Mon?

If these things were decided on common sense then the Manchester games would be on the Sat and Sun as the away fans have the furthest to travel (assuming Rochdale don't beat Spurs).

However, common sense doesn't enter into it.

So on the assumption common sense will not prevail (99.9% guaranteed) then we and Southampton can anticipate a jolly trip on a Friday or Monday night. Such deep joy.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
When we were last in this situation we played Liverpool on the Sunday, as Everton played their home tie on Saturday - now remind me what happened after that? :cool:

We got relegated.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
2 - Who knows?

Ah you are one step ahead of me there Bob, as far as point 3 goes. Surely one of us will make it throuigh to the quarter's, so almost certainly we won't be playing each other that weekend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here