Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Nice Maty Ryan article

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Cheekily trying to start his own chant.

I'm surprised he didn't mention BG when talking about his upturn in form.
Instead he seems to suggest all he needed to do was settle into the team, relax and gain confidence that all looks familiar. :lol:

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Great that he recognised he had some confidence issues at the beginning and then took personal responsibility for resolving them.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I like him more and more every time he plays. We've had a few very decent goalkeepers in recent years not quite the same when we were at the Withdean

Bucharest49

May 12, 2014
A very humble guy he is met him a few times when he first came here with niki and Uwe .loves are club he does .and a great read

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Maty Ryan has been nothing short of first class in his attitude and approach and it shines through to the fans. What a guy

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
He's a living oxymoron - a sensitive Australian.

And if I ever see him out and about, I will make certain to acknowledge him. Top man and top keeper.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Meanwhile David Stockdale is .......

Great read. Thanks for the link

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Matty's just making it all up:
"My agent used to be teammates at Middlesbrough with Ben Roberts, who is now the goalkeeping coach at Brighton. Ben had scouted me for a couple of years, from what I understand, and really stepped up his efforts to follow me when I was at Genk and Brighton looked more and more likely to gain promotion. He thought I could perhaps make a worthy addition to their squad."

Don't think it works like that Matty. I think you'll find we just use Football Manager rankings.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here