Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Our friends in Senegal.......

brianwade

Jan 31, 2008
IMG-20180217-WA0002.jpg

Heres a picture of Omar in the bar in Dhakar - a sanctury for any migrating seagulls fans . The bar is in Djibrils house and he's seen the Albion 5 times and seen 4 wins and one draw - including today . Say hello to Djibril as he'll be in the North Stand next Saturday .....

Any other pictures of bars around the world with Brighton flags in them .... ?

brianwade

Jan 31, 2008
Replying on behalf of Djibril . He married a woman who s my good friends sister in Brighton . We re season ticket holders so when he's over from Senegal we get him a ticket . He loves it with an enthusiasm that is quite extraordinary. He'll be at Swansea and Arsenal so fingers crossed as he's never seen us lose before

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Replying on behalf of Djibril . He married a woman who s my good friends sister in Brighton . We re season ticket holders so when he's over from Senegal we get him a ticket . He loves it with an enthusiasm that is quite extraordinary. He'll be at Swansea and Arsenal so fingers crossed as he's never seen us lose before

Let's hope his luck holds and steers us to two more wins

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth

Hope so, else were be up the swanny and he’ll be a gooner

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
That's awesome. All I find over here seems to be Chelsea and a couple of palarse though was another poster on NSC living down in Cebu

Hong Kong when I'm there always appears to be mostly Arsenal oddly

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Shouldn’t we be looking to employ him as club mascot and African ambassador

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
We need him here three more times to be safe. Crowd fund ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here