Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] So FED UP with Knockaert

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Not just based on the first half today (think we are playing brilliantly), more over this whole season so far.
And yes I know he got the assist, the genuinely shitty cross that found Locadia

So, so wasteful. Stroppy, blames others and loses the ball after making the wrong decision time after time.

Get 'yer flamethrowers out, I'm prepared.

Good Championship player, a bit of flair, but definitely not for me, or the Premier League.

#KnockyOut

Hmm, humble pie. Doesn’t it taste good.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Guess who’s back?
Knockaert’s back!
Guess who's back, guess who's back?
Guess who's back?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Anthony Knockaert - what exactly does he do?

Discuss...

I'm considerably more fed up with Locadia.
All he did was score, he did absolutely nothing else, and clearly is a waste of money.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Not just based on the first half today (think we are playing brilliantly), more over this whole season so far.
And yes I know he got the assist, the genuinely shitty cross that found Locadia

So, so wasteful. Stroppy, blames others and loses the ball after making the wrong decision time after time.

Get 'yer flamethrowers out, I'm prepared.

Good Championship player, a bit of flair, but definitely not for me, or the Premier League.

#KnockyOut
Clueless
:lolol:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If he can keep his temperament and petulant sulks under control then he is a class act.
But he was (rightly) unhappy when Murray didn't square to him for a tap in today, so presumably today was another disaster for Championship standard Knocky?
He is SO a confidence player
Yes he is.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Discuss...

I'm considerably more fed up with Locadia.
All he did was score, he did absolutely nothing else, and clearly is a waste of money.

Can he defend? No.
Can he run the channels? No.
Can he take corners? No.
Can he play in goal? No.

January panic buy, and yet another waste of space in an overcrowded group of mediocre strikers. His best spell in eridivisie? The best part of 2 years ago now for a mid table side, before he soon became a fringe player.

Get RID

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
The Humble Pie should have been eaten last week when the post was written. He assisted Locadia's goal, won the corner for Goldson's goal and teed up Bruno to make the cross for Ulloa's goal. Other than that, he wasn't really involved.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here