Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Crossword Help

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Me and Mrs Crodo are doing our weekly Friday night crossword challenge with a carton of Don Simon to lubricate the brain cells but we’re struggling on 7 and 18 down, can anyone help? ???

_100059153_snipcrossword3.jpg

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
As supplied by the Derby CAMRA Society no less

UTT

Jun 27, 2017
Such a shame.

Aileen Elsbury was on the verge of joining, and then this....no wonder "its endemic of the culture that makes me and others feel not welcome in this organisation"

I'm so glad Aileen took to social media to let everyone know. Plus she loves a good bishops finger:laugh:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I would help if you had posted the answers to the clues you HAVE solved, but Surgeon and Dildo is what I would put, as un PC as they may be

Many thanks, I submitted the crossword and got a letter back this morning informing me that I was runner up in the crossword competition and have won £5 in CAMRA vouchers after the previous runner up was disqualified.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
How can you be disqualified from a crossword competition?!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Many thanks, I submitted the crossword and got a letter back this morning informing me that I was runner up in the crossword competition and have won £5 in CAMRA vouchers after the previous runner up was disqualified.

Given the date of the OP, did it get lost in the post?

Congrats on the :drink: money

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here