Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Your assistance please, short term rental needed

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
I’ve just accepted a job in Billingshurst, but I won’t be able to move across permanently until my flat in Dorset has sold.

I start on the Tuesday after the Easter weekend and I’m looking for a serviced apartment/studio flat (within 45 minutes commute) to rent for circa 3 months. I’d rather not have to stay in a hotel/B&B, but I might have to do that.

I’m hoping that the great and good of NSC might be able to recommend somewhere. I’d prefer to be in West Sussex to make getting back home a bit easier.

Thanks in advance.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hmmm

Stretching your commute to the max gets you as far west as probably the end of the A272 at Petersfield.
I have no idea about pricing but would hazard a guess that'll still be cheaper than Midhurst/Petworth.
From there you can go cross country and drop down onto the 27 around Southampton.

Failing that, you could come straight down to the coast, anywhere west of Littlehampton will give the the option of commuting direct by train, but the major ballache would be being the wrong side of Chichester when going back and forth to Dorset.

I'd hazard a guess finding somewhere close to work will be your best bet.
Driving in Sussex isn't great and getting worse, extending a daily commute to take time off a less regular long drive may well just end up bodging both options.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here