Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Friday night drinking thread

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
Guess Im the only one playing tonight so I will talk to myself. Now moved from Sixpenny Handley to the Palmers brewery in Bridport for a citra hoppy Colmers. Initial impressions are it is a bit lightweight and not a patch on the earlier 6d

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Adnams Satsuma Witbier, I’m won over

AE3EA4D5-66A3-4711-96FF-E4254C41B1C5.png

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Shared a bottle of Dark Star Sunburst with our Chinese New Year Takeaway, now getting stuck into a Rioja Reserva but may well bale out before 10PM as there is nothing on TV tonight :(

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Two thirds through a bottle of New Zealand's finest Sauvignon Blanc - should have bought another bottle after the week we have had :moo:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I was punter #2 into Worthing's fine Grizzly Bear at about 16:03.

Fortunately I was with punter #1 who had a Beavertown Neck Oil waiting for me, and we stuck with that for our mini session which had a surprise guest appearance from [MENTION=236]Papa Lazarou[/MENTION].

Having barely touched a drop thus far in 2018, I now seem to have been drinking solidly for a week and need a rest. I'm tempted to kick on tonight though...

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Back to my Harvey's selection pack this evening, just had a bottle of porter and now drinking Bloomsbury Brown.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Has [MENTION=26444]Wrong Direction[/MENTION] nicked the family silver foil in order to update his collection of hats?

The Swan tomorrow midday onwards----------we will both be wearing the latest unused Elon Muck helmets :moo:

Ill be the one drinking two pints of Guinness via my air tube :drink:

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
A couple of bottles of Heineken, with a few McEwans Export in the fridge.

If anyone on this thread finds themselves getting a taxi to McDonald’s later, let the taxi driver do his job.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here