Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Taxi for Pardew

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The more things that go wrong the better for us. Plus it’s Pardew, who is a cock.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
So they were on a warm-weather training thingummy and some players were still on their night out at 5:30am and looking to kick on.

Yep, that's how you prepare for a relegation scrap.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
I'm all for a big night out getting way out of hand, done it plenty of times, but there is a time and place, I don't think when you're in a relegation battle and away 'training' is neither the time of place. Doesn't sound like the players are taking it seriously.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Police were called after the footballers were said to have driven off in the cab from a McDonald’s drive-through and abandoned it outside their luxury five-star Spanish hotel before going up to their bedrooms.

This is the bit that made me chuckle the most, and probably explains what state they may have been in.....

"The alleged incident happened just before dawn yesterday"

:lolol:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
So they were on a warm-weather training thingummy and some players were still on their night out at 5:30am and looking to kick on.

Yep, that's how you prepare for a relegation scrap.

That's got Pardew written all over it. Taking the lads clubbing to show them who is the alpha-male in the group.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
“They decided to take a taxi to a McDonald’s drive-through nearby and somehow and for some reason, left there in the cab but without the cab driver"

So, not stealing at all then :laugh:

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
That's got Pardew written all over it. Taking the lads clubbing to show them who is the alpha-male in the group.

Hes probably still dancing wondering how to get back to the hotel

If that was our team eating Mcdonalds at dawn, stealing cabs, in a relegation mare well I'd be furious. Dont get me wrong I'm no angel, but what a bad show. The punishment will be a weeks wages (they arent going to suspend them are they) and they got a cool story for their autobiographies

Off to the WBA forum now...

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

You're too cynical.

Cl_OcadXEAAwb4B.jpg

Richbaggie

Feb 9, 2018
Just another example of the mess our club is in at the moment. From well run and tight ship to all over the place in the space of 12 months.

I wouldn't worry too much about us getting out of relegation trouble. We are gone.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Just another example of the mess our club is in at the moment. From well run and tight ship to all over the place in the space of 12 months.

I wouldn't worry too much about us getting out of relegation trouble. We are gone.

Hugely embarrassing report, whats the fans view? Similar to your good self I would guess

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here