Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Can I use the 700 tomorrow?

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Now this would be a more useful thing for Pogoseat. Trains up the creek, I'll swap my train ticket for a taxi please.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'm not gonna stop you...?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Yes, you can use the 700 from Worthing towards Brighton.

It is actually included in the travel plan, so not dependent on trains being disrupted.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Well I'm blowed. I really didn't know you could use the 700.

This fact alone probably means the Bell will get less of my money tomorrow and in the future.

You certainly can, not only the 700, but any bus within the triangle between Worthing, Haywards Heath, and Eastbourne, (the same area as the train). Personally l'd prefer to travel by bus anyway. It may take a bit longer, but at least it avoids that queuing nonsense to get on a Falmer bound train at Brighton station.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
You certainly can, not only the 700, but any bus within the triangle between Worthing, Haywards Heath, and Eastbourne, (the same area as the train). Personally l'd prefer to travel by bus anyway. It may take a bit longer, but at least it avoids that queuing nonsense to get on a Falmer bound train at Brighton station.
You can also now OFFICIALLY go on the 29 all the way to and from Tunbridge Wells, and not have to rely on the driver turning a blind eye.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

Sorry that is not true as the Metro Buses from Haywards Heath do not accept them but this not a problem for me as I use my OAP pass but it could be for some Going to one game recently 3 lads tried to get on at Worlds End and were told they had to pay

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here