Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Latinoamerica Church Rd. Hove

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Can confirm I went here (well, next door to Cafe Malbec, all owned by same people) today, had a brilliant brunch then it slowly dawned me where I was, as there was a video screen on the wall showing slideshows of Bruno, Jose Izquierdo, Hemed, Kayal and more all having eaten there.

Recommend.

Keith Patel

**** off Lino.
Apr 4, 2009
Brighton
Can confirm I went here (well, next door to Cafe Malbec, all owned by same people) today, had a brilliant brunch then it slowly dawned me where I was, as there was a video screen on the wall showing slideshows of Bruno, Jose Izquierdo, Hemed, Kayal and more all having eaten there.

Recommend.

Are they still giving away a free drink to all season ticket holders? Thought I'd read that somewhere recently.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Are they still giving away a free drink to all season ticket holders? Thought I'd read that somewhere recently.

Well I wish I’d bloody checked that now don’t I?

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea

Recommend.

Also recommend. Ali J was on the next table last time I went, after a game, still in his training top, eating with what I guess were his parents and agent.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here