Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
They took 6000 to MK Dons, other teams don’t do that. Remind me how many we took?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What's not to like?

****.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Didn't he get chucked out of the Amex?

No idea. I wasn't aware we'd played the seamen's friends at the Amex....must have been a ripper of a game ...

I'm glad that places like Fratton Park and Selhurst still exist.

In the 21st Century when every club has a nice new stadium, these 'grounds' provide important working educational facilities, which show our children and grandchildren how people used to watch football (and behave) in Victorian times.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Goes to show what a massive sleeping giant they are for taking 6k to the dongs, bettered only by an even more gargantuan sleeping giant that is Leeds who took 7k+.

Us, we could only manage a handful.

Play up Po....:shootself

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You missed Vicente!

I was certainly there - I just don't remember which mugs we were playing. Apologies if I forgot about Vicente kung fooing the tattood twerp, if that is what happened....otherwise, pompie mean so little to me I probably can't even spell it :ascarf::thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

In the 21st Century when every club has a nice new stadium, these 'grounds' provide important working educational facilities, which show our children and grandchildren how people used to watch football (and behave) in Victorian times.

Ah, dear. So much laughing, just blown that left testicle out me backside again. :laugh:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Some people have amazingly short memories, the Goldstone had been in a sorry state for years before it was demolished in 1997.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here