Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Xherdan Shaqiri

Members

Xherdan Shaqiri

0 Not allowed!
    Think our Chris Hughton rates him highly judging by his Stoke post match comments.
    Got me thinking, Could we see a bid for his services in the summer if they go down and we remain in the Premier League?

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

5 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by seagullsdaz View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Think our Chris Hughton rates him highly judging by his Stoke post match comments.
      Got me thinking, Could we see a bid for his services in the summer if they go down and we remain in the Premier League?
      I think there would be a lot of people after him if they went down, I would Imagine his wages are too steep for us though.

1 Not allowed!
      Undoubtedly talented. Bit moody and could do with losing a bit of the timber he is carrying..

4 Not allowed!
      Could do, but we all know that these days the club never sign a player any of us have heard of, unless they've played for us before, of course!
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by jasetheace View Post
      Undoubtedly talented. Bit moody and could do with losing a bit of the timber he is carrying..
      You can call Shaqiri and Charlie Adam what you want but don’t ever call them late for lunch. My god they run like a couple of tugboats.

0 Not allowed!
      No chance.

Every team outside the top 4/5 would be interested, and he's on £65k a week already - i'd imagine he'd want a hefty chunk more if he was to move too.
      Intellectual slacker.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Foolg View Post
      No chance.

Every team outside the top 4/5 would be interested, and he's on £65k a week already - i'd imagine he'd want a hefty chunk more if he was to move too.
      Perhaps not if his option was to drop a league down! Not sure he'd fit our work ethic mind

As for his tug boatiness, he's always looked that way - he's just an odd shape - like a Swiss footballing goblin
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      The only reason he is at Stoke is because he'd lost his way at the top of the game in recent years. He was clearly Stoke's best player at the Amex and watching on the tele he looked worlds apart from his colleagues on Saturday. I would imagine he'd fit comfortably in to a Champions League team on the continent (Napoli, Roma, Valencia, RB Leipzig etc.) and if he wanted to stay in England I can only see him improving a team like Everton, Spurs or Arsenal.

If we got him, it'd be a Vicente style coup! (plus we would never pay his wages)
      "Do what you do, stay as you are, let's keep having fun." Sam Baldock
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      If we stay up (which of course we will) do you think our pay structure will alter significantly? Genuine question
      Harry Wilson's Tackle Harry Wilson's tackle's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Foolg View Post
      No chance.

Yes. He'd find it a real wrench tearing himself away from the local ameneties: the pull of the Potteries Museum, the pub where Phil 'The Power' Taylor practices his arrows, and last but not least Alton Towers.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Q93v7hGZA
      Glenn Murray's a wizzard, he wears a wizzard's hat, And when he get's his cock out, he says 'I'll score with that'
      He scores them with his left ball, he scores them with his right. And then he scores one with his arse, he's ****ing dynamite