Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] North Stand rammed for Coventry

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Many of those sat half-way or thereabouts were moaning that Palace sounded louder than the North.

I was in the north for that and am for the Coventry match, very loud considering the crowd size, I couldn't hear the "south stand" at all, the tossers sat with their hands under their arses. They seemed very subdued, probably embarrassed by their previous visit ( if they do embarrassed) was in the east lower for that game and apart from the pyro bangs they weren't anything like as noisy or hostile as their other visits here IMHO and I've been to them all.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Looking forward to it. I've only ever done North Stand once before but that was in the league cup in the match where Calderon got sent off for someone breaking their leg hacking him down. Will be nice to bump into a few faces from Withdean that I don't see now because we usually sit in different stands.

Me too, venturing into the North from my usual ESU Library Seat, looking forward to it.

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
When you say “rammed” do you mean they are moving the seats nearer to each other ? Or taking the seats out to make it standing ? OR do you mean people will be sitting in the seats provided?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Only ever been in the North Stand for a Rugby match. I normally go in the libraries for home games and with the noise for any away games I attend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here