Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] So... this winger thing

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I don't understand why we don't mix it, game from game. Put them on their natural wings sometimes, keep the oppo wondering? Obviously having natural footed wingers on their wrong side means they will, inevitably cut in. It also mean the crosses will always come inwards as opposed to an attacker banging onto one from a byline outward cross. Shouldn't we be keeping the opposing team thinking and changing that formation sometimes?

Should I do a poll? :wink:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'd love to do a poll but I haven't a scooby how to edit it now?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I don't understand why we don't mix it, game from game. Put them on their natural wings sometimes, keep the oppo wondering? Obviously having natural footed wingers on their wrong side means they will, inevitably cut in. It also mean the crosses will always come inwards as opposed to an attacker banging onto one from a byline outward cross. Shouldn't we be keeping the opposing team thinking and changing that formation sometimes?

Should I do a poll? :wink:

Of course they should.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
They definitely did switchings at one point yesterday. I'd like to see it happen more often though. I'm sure it would make life more difficult for opposition fullbacks.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here