Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Just thinking loudly - our sqaud

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Is this the best squad ever? It is in my 20 years

Our bench today was almost a first team in itself and we seem to have strength in depth in every position

Bruno cant make the starting line up, Knocky is often a sub (which I would interchange with Solly), Murray is unreplacable which is gonna be tough for others to get game time, no (touch wood) injuries, its a nice problem to have. Bong didnt have the best game but he's earnt his seat for now, we could put out 2 x 11s at the moment

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I hope so. We have been crap for most of the last 20 years. They have to be better than the tripe that played in league 1.

Compare and contrast to 1979-1983 is more interesting. Completely different eras though.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Is this the best squad ever? It is in my 20 years

Our bench today was almost a first team in itself and we seem to have strength in depth in every position

Bruno cant make the starting line up, Knocky is often a sub (which I would interchange with Solly), Murray is unreplacable which is gonna be tough for others to get game time, no (touch wood) injuries, its a nice problem to have. Bong didnt have the best game but he's earnt his seat for now, we could put out 2 x 11s at the moment
Probably Brighton’s strongest ever squad but not team imo.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Well, you sort of hope it would be, given that we have thick end of £100m to invest.

Bit of misty eyed 'never thought we would be here' reaction is fine but, come on, if this ain't the best ever squad, Winstanley et al. should be fired. Let's get real, we are playing big boys games now.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here