Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Stoke fans view - all gloomy

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Must win game that they fecked up, they have every reason to be despondent. I think they are more likely to go down than us.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
It's a massive result for us given the circumstances. Nice break for the FA Cup next week then hopefully Locadia will be fully firing. Everyone needs to keep the faith and we'll be ok.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
I have just been on oatcake it is in meltdown

That's it, it is now over. This team isn't good enough to stay up. We are going down, and it's another twenty plus years of Brentford on Tuesday nights.

It was good while it lasted and we are back precisely where we deserve to be. This season has been shockingly bad, worse even than the holocaust season because at least the players tried back then.

What should happen now is - accept defeat, drop every single first teamer except the two new guys, and give the reserves a run out for the rest of the season in the hope it gives them some valuable matchday experience ready for next season when they will be our first team in the Championship.

Read more: http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/276669/stoke-city-brighton?page=25#ixzz56jEdoNvc

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Think they saw we are a better team over all then them today.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Obviously been gifted a penalty in the last few minutes, and a dramatic double save means they will be gutted.

Over all Brighton if anyone deserved 3 points.. Oh and it wasn't a penalty

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Have to say I agree.
They should be too good to go down, but time's running out.

Really ? They sounded poor. We missed some good opportunities. A better team would have rattled a few past them today. We are not a good side away from home.. They are in trouble. I can see why they have let in a shit load

djentist

Aug 15, 2017
I'd be very worried if I were a fan of theirs. Shaqiri bailed them out again and looked like the only player capable of making a difference for them, he shouldn't be a Stoke player to be honest, but even he wasn't brilliant on the whole - that was the only opportunity they created up to that point. Looked listless and aimless in the final third, perhaps even more so than we have for much of the season. Ndiaye was decent at breaking up play but otherwise I'm struggling to highlight who had a good game for them. Bang in trouble, they look very real relegation candidates.

Peter Ward

Dec 5, 2014
out back

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
What a load of drivel, and it makes you realise the importance of rubbing two synapses together before firing off comments. The damage they inflict on their own morale is phenominal.

Their fans remind me of those on comeonboro . When things results don't go their way, to a man they're a miserable bunch.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Their fans remind me of those on comeonboro . When things results don't go their way, to a man they're a miserable bunch.

And the difference between that and any other team not having a good run, including ours, is...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here