Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] So proud - 10/02/2018 edition

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
I didn’t go to the game today because...well, I just didn’t. So “watched “ it via Jeff and his chums on SSN. I felt sick with anxiety at the end there, so I can only imagine what it must have been like to be there. But the praise from the pundits was amazing, particularly for Dunk (“you’ve got superman, batman, Spider-Man, and now Dunkman”), Duffy, Knockaert for his off the line clearance, Izquierdo for finishing off a brilliant team goal. But for the whole team, with the general consensus that we have a very, very good team. Brought a tear to my eye, I must admit. I think I’ll be staying up for MOTD tonight.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Great post. I desperately want us to stay up as id love to see how we improve over the summer and go again next season. Very proud of the squad so far though and if the worst does end up happening, well, life goes on and we go again in the Championship. Encouraging that we went for it more today. Swansea will be very tough but the lads will be confident they can beat them after the last two performances :)

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Definitely this. We seem to be growing into the league a little as we reach the final third so it would be a crying shame to miss the cut but I'm proud of the boys either way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here