Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Who will get relegated from the Premier League? Craig Bellamy & Charlie Adam - The Debate

seagulls99

Feb 10, 2012
Who will get relegated from the Premier League? Craig Bellamy & Charlie Adam - The Debate

Good little insight from Charlie Adam, also interesting as we are his next game. To be honest he doesn't look particularly confident in Stoke's ability to beat the drop!

Still too close to call but I'm going for West From, Huddersfield and Southampton.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCyxtqFUN_E

djentist

Aug 15, 2017
Southampton have too much quality to go down imo, their results will improve sooner rather than later. I do agree on WBA and Huddersfield looking a bit toilet and prime candidates, everyone seems to suddenly think Pardew Albion will pull away with Daniel Sturridge in the team now.

Third drop spot is likely to be a roll of the dice between Swansea, Newcastle, us and Stoke. Possibly Palace and West Ham could be dragged into it if their injury lay offs continue but their first 11s are strong enough to survive. Watford are pretty average but I think they've done enough to have a few more slip ups and still be ok.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Bellamy citing Rafa as a reason that Newcastle will beat the drop, pretty sure it was him that took them down last time though.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Southampton have too much quality to go down imo, their results will improve sooner rather than later. I do agree on WBA and Huddersfield looking a bit toilet and prime candidates, everyone seems to suddenly think Pardew Albion will pull away with Daniel Sturridge in the team now.

Third drop spot is likely to be a roll of the dice between Swansea, Newcastle, us and Stoke. Possibly Palace and West Ham could be dragged into it if their injury lay offs continue but their first 11s are strong enough to survive. Watford are pretty average but I think they've done enough to have a few more slip ups and still be ok.

Everyone's saying Huddersfield. I'm not saying they won't, but here's two reasons they might not:
-- they have a lot of winnable games at home
-- Wagner does go for it, which means they'll win a lot, and lose a lot, avoiding draws (I do realise that taking points off relegation rivals can be important)

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Everyone's saying Huddersfield. I'm not saying they won't, but...
-- Wagner does go for it, which means they'll win a lot, and lose a lot, avoiding draws (I do realise that taking points off relegation rivals can be important)
At the moment they're just losing a lot. Of course they could stay up, but you can understand why people are going to pick them if naming 3 to go down.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Good little insight from Charlie Adam, also interesting as we are his next game. To be honest he doesn't look particularly confident in Stoke's ability to beat the drop!

Still too close to call but I'm going for West From, Huddersfield and Southampton.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCyxtqFUN_E

That was not a debate about who will get relegated it was a chat with a rather sullen Charlie Adam about why Stoke are shit, but might stay up. Hardly an unbiased look at everyone involved. Pure poo.......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here