Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Last edited:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Punch up in the away end following too many drinks, it happens fairly often (I’ve seen it a number of times at our away games).

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Scumbags

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I'm going to rock the boat a little here but if somebody pointed their camera phone at me at started filming unless i was reeling in another 40lb carp i would at the very least tell them to point it somewhere else , if they didn't then they could expect slightly more in the way of persuasion , still funny as fook though .

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
No it doesn't.

It may not be regular, but after the West Ham match there were fisiticuffs between two Brighton "fans" waiting to get on the bus at the underpass bus stop outside Falmer Station.The cause was I think about jostling in the melee of people trying to board an already packed bus

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It may not be regular, but after the West Ham match there were fisiticuffs between two Brighton "fans" waiting to get on the bus at the underpass bus stop outside Falmer Station.The cause was I think about jostling in the melee of people trying to board an already packed bus

It is rather odd to tell someone else what they have and haven't seen.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

I agree there may be an occasional scuffle, but it doesn't happen very often. I've never seen any Brighton fan give another a bloody nose.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
imgID145182168.jpg.gallery.jpg
Timothy Dalton has let himself go lately!

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
It is rather odd to tell someone else what they have and haven't seen.

I wasn't? to say it doesn't happen with our support is simply wrong though , as I have seen it and I am sure others have. Luckily (at home games at least) it seems very rare for any real hassle

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I wasn't? to say it doesn't happen with our support is simply wrong though , as I have seen it and I am sure others have. Luckily (at home games at least) it seems very rare for any real hassle
I know you weren't, it's just your reply seemed to run parallel with my thought.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I know you weren't, it's just your reply seemed to run parallel with my thought.

I wasn't saying RM hadn't seen it, I was querying his idea that it happens often. I've been to a lot of away games, & not seen our fans fighting each other, let alone arrested, in court & banned for it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here