Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Stoke City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
We would have been distraught had that penalty gone in and I would have taken a point before the game, so in my book a great performance from the lads. That late show from Ryan and Knockaert will keep spirits very high and we have nothing to fear from Swansea despite their recent form

Who said lucky? must be watching a different game to me? Managed the game, nearly to perfection as well. If it wasn't for the Colombian singer, we'd be really celebrating our Colombian coffee maker

I agree. Our biggest problem is not putting these sides to bed when we are up. They didn't look like scoring, and we were totally in control.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I actually shouted for the c**t to shoot, they rarely go in. Good goal but nothing near as good as our Brazilian style goal. Happy with that, great team performance.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Think he was watching the ****ing teletubbies

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

If you couldn't see Stephens value today (MotM in my opinion) then you never will.

That was a great game. We should have won that game. We let them back in it by not putting away our chances, but we were lucky to get a point in the end. That tackle by Dunk could easily have given them another penalty. So all in all, a point is not that bad.

Sorry, that doesn't balance it out for me. It was never a penalty in a million years, consumed precious minutes at the end of the game and put us under immediate pressure from a subsequent corner.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Propper and gross shooting was weak

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I would have been SO pissed off had we lost that on a wrong decision. Thank you Maty

And yeah Stephens MOM for me. Is an England calling out of the question? I thought it would be Dunk or March but Dale is solid old school.MVP

Happy with a point in the end I suppose, we just lost a little concentration for a bit, pretty good performance. I do worry about March in this league now

:laugh:

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Good point, very good performance and a World Class goal. We are competing in the Premier League and still some tits are moaning. Great game.:albion2:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
And yet the commentators were saying he deserves an England call up due to his passing play...

Tony Gale especially was really waxing lyrical about Stephens, and us in general.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Stoke missed a penalty , could have been a lot worse, as I said lucky???
regards
DR

Read the report! Maty the midge pulled off a great save and Dunky cleared the loose ball, absolutely no 'LUCK' there just skilled players who don't get the appreciation they deserve ( from some on here)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here