Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Stoke City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
What an exciting game that was!

Proud of the lads. Can't ask for more than they have given today. :albion:

Aside from our beautiful goal...Highlight might just be Tony Gale suggesting an England call up for Stephens :)

Feb 6, 2018
An enjoyable game!

Had some chances to be 2-0 up, but I’ll take a point after the final 20 mins.

Some good football from Brighton again, their goal was taken but we should have put the game to bed.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Holy hell! I've been busy this afternoon and finally managed to get sat down with a stream for the last five minutes. What astonishing defending from Ryan, Dunk and Knockaert. I guess you have to be happy with the point after all that but good to hear the commentary say that we were probably the better side on balance (and also that the game had been played in a good spirit).

A win would have been great but that was a "must not lose" match and at least we seem to be developing some more attacking play.

djentist

Aug 15, 2017
Thank bloody hell we didn't lose that, Maty Ryan you legend. Point away from home is a point but it's a disappointing point, they were tame and we could have/should have put that to bed, we were great at points in the game. Substitutions a bit poor and didn't have the desired effect, nonetheless a good display - Swansea next who are flying

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Swansea are not going to be a pushover now though. About time their bubble burst. Please.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Perhaps Man Utd, Chelsea and Liverpool could all put in a bit of effort and all WIN for change when they play this round of matches.

Barry M

Jan 21, 2011
Great performance by the team! How the ref gave that penalty is a joke, we have one clear cut against Chelsea turned down and a stonewall against Stoke at home, yet a bit of 50/50 pushing warrants a penalty, justice was done and we march on!

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Swansea are not going to be a pushover now though. About time their bubble burst. Please.

May have taken them lightly if they were still shit.

If we can get the win then this little 4 game stretch will have been very good.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Great point, however means nothing if we don’t beat Swansea.
However the last few results have given me hope we can stay up, come on Seagulls!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here