Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Our first choice right back is.....

Who is first choice right back?

• Bruno

Votes: 22 15.7%
  • The Greyhound

Votes: 118 84.3%

• Total voters

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Schellots for me, I like his marauding runs down the wig but can take 5 to 10 minutes to settle into a game

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Different styles of play one is a right back while the other is a wing back Bruno is silky smooth while Scoletto is in your face can not choose horses for courses

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Got to be The Greyhound .

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
Bruno for me. A better defender, reads the game better, links up with AK superbly and is the most wonderful ambassador a club could wish for.

The greyhound is only a head of him if CH decided to play wing backs IMO.

Love Bruno and he is the better defender for certain games, top ambassador, model pro, etc... but right now, we need to get points on the board and that means using Schelotto.

I reserve the right to say that Bruno is the right choice if Schelotto makes some panic tackles or leaves too much space at the back for Stoke and Swansea to exploit.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
Very difficult one this. The Greyhound is no nonsense, no fear and is perhaps what we need to uplift the others and get the team going more. Bruno on the other hand is class and smooth but needs to be on the top of his game to avoid becoming a real liability. Perhaps Bruno's antics in the box for dead ball situations lets him down. Go with the Greyhound for now.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
They are both beautiful specimens.

Schelotto’s flowing locks are a sight to behold as he races down the wing at breakneck speed like a hot latino adonis chasing bikinis on Ipanema beach, Benny Hill style. I love the way he has started entering the box.

The slower but dashing Bruno is so svelte and fit and his often displayed flair moments make him a real turn on. Oh....lovely!

Perhaps CH should pick the one who defends corners the best?

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007

Schelotto’s flowing locks are a sight to behold as he races down the wing at breakneck speed like a hot latino adonis chasing bikinis on Ipanema beach, Benny Hill style. I love the way he has started entering the box.

The slower but dashing Bruno is so svelte and fit and his often displayed flair moments make him a real turn on. Oh....lovely!

That's Bruno out then

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

I was getting quite aroused until your last sentence.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
We cannot deny the contribution Bruno has given to the club it has been a privilege to watch him play, but sadly time has caught up with him and now there is a new kid in town Schelotto. :smile:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It's a young man's game. I used to enter the box all the time, but it just takes too much effort now. I look after myself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here