Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] England v Wales tomorrow afternoon in the pointy ball game ...

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Should be a cracking game, odds firmly stacked on England to win...but Wales were impressive last week (or were Scotland crap?)....Wales at 9/2 seems quite a reasonable punt or is it?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'll be in a Staffordshire town watching the round ball game. Shame to miss it really.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I have already started praying that England win!! my life is not worth living if they lose!!!
Man up, they've got to beat us sometimes.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The BIG one as far as the Welsh are concerned......come on England.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Just watching live on Sky, U20’s England v Wales. 37 - 12. England have some great talent coming through - fantastic forwards and two immense wingers.

English rugby is very healthy at the moment.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Sadly the majority of English who don't live here just don't have a clue what it is like living in Wales on an England v Wales match day!! .......BUT if w win......oh yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss its an amazing day then!! :lol: :lol:
I tend to go for subtly smug rather than in your face, I'll get my black armband ready.

Besides if they do lose it'll all be the bias referees fault, nothing to do with England being better at rugby. Eddie Jones is really winding them up with his "mind games"....:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here