Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Opening ceremony thread

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
These 4 Korean singers massacred Imagine!

IMG_0182.JPG

I am afraid you sing like strangled cats, for that reason you haven't made the judges houses!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Wondrous quote from national treasure Clare Balding, poor thing, trying her best to give give the opening ceremony some gravitas among her z-list studio guests flashing their tattoos and their husband's jewellery range: "I thought it was wonderful from beginning to start" :lolol:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm looking forward to seeing how the " Russian's " do this time around seeing as it's not a home fixture.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
My favourite bit was when the eight ex-olympians were carrying aloft, the Korean flag. The commentator told us what year and what sport each one were medallists at. When he got to the fat bloke wobbling along struggling to keep up with the other seven, he said "Name-(I can't remember), was a marathon champion. Seems he hasn't done any lately!"

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
My favourite bit was when the eight ex-olympians were carrying aloft, the Korean flag. The commentator told us what year and what sport each one were medallists at. When he got to the fat bloke wobbling along struggling to keep up with the other seven, he said "Name-(I can't remember), was a marathon champion. Seems he hasn't done any lately!"

Ditto the two wobblies huffing and puffing up the final staircase with the Olympic flame while the lights went out behind them and looked to be in real danger of overtaking them towards the summit. Shades of WSU levels of fitness there :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here