• Dont care - BHAFC till I die

Votes: 49 29.9%

• Total voters

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Well?

What would you prefer next season, having seen some posts

Premiership - less games, more losses (presumably), more revenue/TV, bigger teams, defensive football (likely), keeping our core squad together (hopefully)
Championship - more games (bang for buck better), more wins (hopefully), more attacking football (probably), losing some players (definitely)

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Been dreaming of seeing Brighton in the top flight since 1957 - and 1979 to 1983 just wetted my appetite - so now we're there I want to stay there. Onwards and upwards!

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I spent loadsa time watching the Championship and it was brilliant

Now if you were to ask me who is in the top 6 I couldn't even tell ya................ Where ya are is what you concentrate on.

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
If you prefer to see Brighton play in the Championship with no desire to see them succeed any further than that, then what’s the point? We all knew at the beginning of the season that this is where we would be at, so shirley we should all be wanting to see Brighton do a bit better in the Premier league next season, then a bit better the season after that and so on until we achieve the ultimate goal of becoming European champions, isn’t that what every football fan dreams of?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Now if you were to ask me who is in the top 6 I couldn't even tell ya................
Wolves are running away with it. Derby 2nd I think, Cardiff not far behind, Villa won 5 in a row, so about there too. Forgotten the others. Leeds outside the playoffs, obvs. I think Fulham could also be in the top 6 (not checked)

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
You have to be kidding?

I assume the question is tongue in cheek after reading from a few who don't appear to be enjoying it, but still.

Actually not kidding Trig. I have read more than one who have said they would prefer to have more wins/more entertaining football/better away days and the point about more games for your season ticket is valid too I think, valid question I reckon

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Although I think the Championship provides better entertainment and I personally enjoy it more, I would have to say Premier League. Any team has to aspire to be the best they can be and the Premier League fulfils that ambition.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
If it isn't too much trouble, I'd rather like us to stay up please.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Going down to the Championship, and having this team break up, would crush me, and set us back years.

:nono:

So let's just stay up.

:albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here