Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sylvan Ebanks - Blake

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
heard this morning that Hammers have signed an out of contract Patrice Evra, saw yesterday that Sylvan Ebanks-Blake has had to leave Telford for financial reasons. Yes, I know Conference, but with his experience, might he be a good addition to our squad ?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Not worth it as we have a full 25 man squad and he could therefore only play in the FA Cup.

Dr. No

Nov 28, 2016
heard this morning that Hammers have signed an out of contract Patrice Evra, saw yesterday that Sylvan Ebanks-Blake has had to leave Telford for financial reasons. Yes, I know Conference, but with his experience, might he be a good addition to our squad ?

No.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Are you being absolutely serious?

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
Outstanding and a perfect antidote to the Coventry tickets saga. Has the OP been cryogenically (couldn't be bothered to spell-check that one) frozen for 2-3 years?

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014

You are Mark Bright, and I claim my five pounds.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
If we were taking any semi-retired player from Wolves promotion squad of ten years ago, it should be housewives favourite George Elikobi.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

No.. Why would we want him? He hasn't played,or scored regularly since being with Chesterfield a couple of seasons ago, and even that was only in League 2 . Has never played in the Premier League, so what makes you think he is capable of doing that now?

Perhaps earlier in his career when he was at Wolves it may just have been worth taking a chance on him, but certainly not now he is the wrong side of 30, and his goals have dried up.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Guarantee BG would think this wouldn't be a bad signing.

You would guarantee wrong Why should we sign a 36 year old who now is not any better than what we have. He was a good full back and had we not signed Suttner would have proved a possible cover for Bong but not in our current position. He, surely, will only be cover for Cresswell. or perhaps to keep Cresswell on his toes but in a defensive formation could be used as left midfield.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here