track tops on - the ones with BHAFC on the back. I have never seen them
in the club shop or on seagulls online.

Have I simply not been looking closely enough? Or is it some form
of brand protection for players only?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Nice bit of kit, never seen them on sale in club shop or I would of purchased one , for the record I’m 55 , 13 stone , and I like swimming lawn tennis and village bingo if that’s relevant

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Village bingo?

Yep you pay £3 for your books , 20 people turn up so you have a good chance of at least getting your dosh back , at the same time you get to find out everything about what’s going on in the village and handy gardening tips that can save you a lot of grief if like me you grow your own vegetables, plus Vera usually brings enough alcohol to treat a shark bite , the corporate bingo clubs are now shyte and the cost is that of a matchday at the Amex . Go Village People .

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Yep you pay £3 for your books , 20 people turn up so you have a good chance of at least getting your dosh back , at the same time you get to find out everything about what’s going on in the village and handy gardening tips that can save you a lot of grief if like me you grow your own vegetables, plus Vera usually brings enough alcohol to treat a shark bite , the corporate bingo clubs are now shyte and the cost is that of a matchday at the Amex . Go Village People .
I run our village bingo....£8 for your books, sausage mash onion gravy and peas, pudding. Bring your own beer. (kids half price)

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I run our village bingo....£8 for your books, sausage mash onion gravy and peas, pudding. Bring your own beer. (kids half price)

They did used to do grub for £3.50 a head but the chef wiped out half the village one Friday night with his rendition of shepherds pie :lolol:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

On a similar front, me and the wife have just returned from our local, after playing Family Fortunes, raising money for a local special needs school..
Beer flowing a plenty, only football top related stuff, was some large bloke in a tight Watford training top, quizzing me about my Albion badge on my coat.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
On a similar front, me and the wife have just returned from our local, after playing Family Fortunes, raising money for a local special needs school..
Beer flowing a plenty, only football top related stuff, was some large bloke in a tight Watford training top, quizzing me about my Albion badge on my coat.

Probably Troy’s Dad .

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
And i thought village life was boring and uneventful .

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
I'm going to start a thread on village bingo and see if it turns to Albion track suits :)

Make sure you start by confirming your age and which Bros brother you most have in common with .

el punal

Nice bit of kit, never seen them on sale in club shop or I would of purchased one , for the record I’m 55 , 13 stone , and I like swimming lawn tennis and village bingo if that’s relevant

Swimming lawn tennis? Is this one of the new Olympic sports? I can only imagine it will a discipline of crawl with some back stroke, but it will certainly make a hell of a racquet. :drink:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Is village bingo only for Village People?

170819_village_people_7311c96b8907f23809ccf11721772958.focal-320x160.jpg

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Family Fortunes. What a great idea for an Nsc thread! :lolol:

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton

I'm intrigued by the swimming lawn tennis...

Is it on a lawn or in a pool? If lawn, how are you swimming? If pool, why is it lawn tennis?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here