Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Music help

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I'm after the name of the theme music used in the BBC Alba series, An Lot/The Croft.

A really lovely programme and cracking theme music. It sounds just like something Danny MacAskill might use in one of his videos. I can't seem to find any info on the artist or track used though. Anyone know please?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Thanks, but I don't do Facebook.

It's weird that I can't find the info, and the credits are in Gaelic, so I can't quite work it out from there either.

I don't do Facebook either but there is a website in English and Gaelic with various links. Hope this helps.
http://airanlot.com

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I'm after the name of the theme music used in the BBC Alba series, An Lot/The Croft.

A really lovely programme and cracking theme music. It sounds just like something Danny MacAskill might use in one of his videos. I can't seem to find any info on the artist or track used though. Anyone know please?
Get Shazam on your phone. Put the programme on your TV. Hold phone where it can hear the TV. Job done.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Get Shazam on your phone. Put the programme on your TV. Hold phone where it can hear the TV. Job done.

Thanks, I hadn't thought of that. Luckily AmexRuislip has come up trumps for me.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here