Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Screenshot_20180205-194719.png

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
1-0 :goal:

U23: 61: GOOAALL!! A quick free-kick from Baldock allows Forbes to race in-behind Villa's defence and slam the ball into the top corner from close range.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
2-0 :goal::goal:

67: GOOAALL!! Tilley fires home from close range after Dallison's powerful shot was blocked in front of goal

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I think Tilley scored one (on as sub) set up by Baldock.

Why behind closed doors - this was suposed to be at Crawley.

I know. Annoying because i planned to go. I've said it many times before. All our home U23 games should be played at Crawley. Perfect little ground.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I don't mind either to be far and Lancing is easier to get to for me. But why no suppoters allowed in at the training centre tonight.

This was published last night (or early this morning) - U23 PREVIEW: ALBION V ASTON VILLA (look at the "Preview & News" section)

...Tickets for the game are available at seagullstickets.com - but fans are reminded that tickets go off sale at 5pm on Monday. Supporters must show their ticket on arrival at the training ground, with no tickets available to purchase on site.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Another goal in the 5th minute of extra time 3-0

U23: 90+5: GOOAALL!! Bjordal finds the bottom corner with a powerful shot to conclude a wonderful move down the right wing which involved Baldock and Rosenior.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I know. Annoying because i planned to go. I've said it many times before. All our home U23 games should be played at Crawley. Perfect little ground.

I don't mind either to be far and Lancing is easier to get to for me. But why no suppoters allowed in at the training centre tonight.

Probably bloody stupid question, but why is tonight's game advertised for fans to go?

Tickets for the game are available at seagullstickets.com - but fans are reminded that tickets go off sale at 5pm on Monday. Supporters must show their ticket on arrival at the training ground, with no tickets available to purchase on site.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Was it as easy as it sounds???

0-0 half time , Villa 10 corners to our 4 , 54-46 possession to Brighton lots of fouls a lengthy injury to a Villa player , Brighton had 6 shots on target to Villas 4 ,whithout being there it seems not to have been all one way traffic just better finishing by Brighton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here