Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Stand by for Ticket site meltdown tomorrow

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Yes the usual great planning by the Albion is is place for tomorrow.

Everton away - Top tier loyalty sale starts
Arsenal home - Bronze open
Leicester home - Bronze open

Fully expecting you are number 6,083 with an expected waiting time of 4 hours and 43 minutes.

Yes I know I can still get an Everton ticket on the first day, but why do they still bundle all these sale dates into one day?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Fully expecting you are number 6,083 with an expected waiting time of 4 hours and 43 minutes.

Yes I know I can still get an Everton ticket on the first day, but why do they still bundle all these sale dates into one day?

#TicketingTinpottery

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Not a good day to check my loyalty points then ?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

So when does general sale kick in, for these games?

el punal

When I apply I'll let you know how long I had to wait. I reckon it will be a lot quicker than your 4 hours 43 minutes. If you think it's going to take that long for your application I suggest you get your knitting out.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

Could be worse, they could be holding back the upper tiers for the coventry game till tomorrow too. Points requirement will undoubtedly mean some buying a Coventry ticket to get over the threshold for Everton.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Could be worse, they could be holding back the upper tiers for the coventry game till tomorrow too. Points requirement will undoubtedly mean some buying a Coventry ticket to get over the threshold for Everton.

Points for Coventry won't be allocated until after the game has been played, Everton game may be sold out by then ?

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
Looking at seating plan. The corner reads LV3; LV2; UV1 going up and a little way up the pitch LV4; LV2, UV2 going up. All seats start on the side of the pitch, but looks as if the first block will not be past the goal line. Hope we get the choice and not worst tickets first as usual.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Visitors bit at Everton is awful not wishing to put anyone off, good chance you'll be disappointed. With well over 400 points there's no need for me personally to discourage the buying of these tickets just advising it's a dump of a ground.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
At the beginning of the season I purchased away tickets within minutes of the site being open. Down side was I always got seats down the front. Knowing now that I'm guaranteed a ticket on day one I wait until the afternoon when better seats are allocated.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I've just found out I can go to Stoke.

2 questions:-

1 - Is there any point me repeatedly checking the ticket site for odd ones?
&
B - Can anyone lend me a wheelchair?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here