Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Argus Reporting on the Albion

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
He's alright. Has a difficult job to do - even if we all think we could do better* - and he has column inches to fill.

*in actual fact, I think we'd hate it if we got his job. You'd have to put up with NSC's finest constantly taking the p1$$.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Average reporter, opinion pieces are usually off, but maybe that is by design. Offers nothing you can't get from NSC and club site really.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
He's fine. Well-informed and usually right on transfer targets.

The thing which gets on my tits is that every now and then he's arrogant and seems to think that nobody can have an opinion which differs to his own.

Recent examples include the Southampton game which he felt was a hard-earned, fantastic point and anyone who said otherwise was an idiot.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Have to admit, this is a highly innovative way for his employer to do an annual appraisal.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I remember during John Vinnicombes time he used to make 3 predictions at varying times during August and September each year that we would be promoted this year, relegated this year and be ok mid table this year. In late April / early May he would refer back to the report were he said that which was correct so he was right in his estimation.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
He's fine. Well-informed and usually right on transfer targets.

The thing which gets on my tits is that every now and then he's arrogant and seems to think that nobody can have an opinion which differs to his own.

Recent examples include the Southampton game which he felt was a hard-earned, fantastic point and anyone who said otherwise was an idiot.

By the sounds of things I would give 'Nailed It' a miss tomorrow.....

Andy Naylor@AndyNaylorArgus
Tomorrow's Nailed It:
1. VAR but not as we know it (Vocal Albion Revisionists).
2. Why Glenn Murray deserves to be mentioned in the same breath as Bobby Zamora and Peter Ward.
3. An awkward Saturday awaits.

Assume he is going to be a bit sanctimonious about fans again.....

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here