Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Away Stewards At Home

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
when a brighton steward came in on his own and tried to physically remove the flag he did get a clump and was told by several to get lost as it wasn’t his issue

So these ****ing neanderthals attacked and assaulted one of our stewards?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I very much doubt the lad got arrested for having a flag but more for not putting the flag away when told or for arguing with stewards/police about the flag.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I very much doubt the lad got arrested for having a flag but more for not putting the flag away when told or for arguing with stewards/police about the flag.

Towards the end of their thread it says he told somebody it was for what he said

SAC

May 21, 2014

Perhaps he had a knife or a knuckleduster?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Towards the end of their thread it says he told somebody it was for what he said

So he's probably told someone to F* off and got done for offensive behaviour or the like? So not arrested for having a flag at all?

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
I thought all banners in grounds now had to have a fire safety certificate or some such nonsense.

If the flag didn't have the Fire Service stamp of approval then it should have been taken off the lil guttersnipe on entering the stadium. And if he wouldn't give it up should have been refused entry.

It's what happens to our flags and banners so why should opposition fans be treated any differently?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I thought all banners in grounds now had to have a fire safety certificate or some such nonsense.

If the flag didn't have the Fire Service stamp of approval then it should have been taken off the lil guttersnipe on entering the stadium. And if he wouldn't give it up should have been refused entry.

It's what happens to our flags and banners so why should opposition fans be treated any differently?

The cardboard "Time is up Hyypia" or what ever it said at the Millwall game wasn't fire proof, don't think we need to be so precious (unless it is illiterate Ipswich banners of course) about away fans protests

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here