Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Wilfried Bony & Leroy Fer: Swansea City pair ruled out for season

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Tesco.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
I saw this.

As a club I detest Swansea (some of their fans are utter scum). So while no injury is nice and I wouldn't wish it on anyone
if they go down as a result then bloody good.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I saw this.

As a club I detest Swansea (some of their fans are utter scum). So while no injury is nice and I wouldn't wish it on anyone
if they go down as a result then bloody good.

Seems a bit OTT. Out of interest, what exactly have they done to deserve such vitriol?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Fer hasn't played a lot, and Bony has, from what I understand from Mr K, been pretty poor since his return, so while it's no bad thing, I doubt it'll impact them more than in terms of strength in depth.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Fer hasn't played a lot, and Bony has, from what I understand from Mr K, been pretty poor since his return, so while it's no bad thing, I doubt it'll impact them more than in terms of strength in depth.

Has Fer really not played a lot? 26 appearances so far this season and rated quite highly from Swansea fans in recent weeks. Maybe some of the apps have been off the bench but a fair loss for them I would think. As is Bony as an impact sub.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Obviously it gains us a little bit of advantage, which is nice, but I don't feel like gloating - we'd feel pretty shit if beating Wet Sham had cost us Stephens and Murray or Ulloa for the rest of the season, and we'd quite rightly get the hump with anybody gloating about our misfortune.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
This is good news for every other team in the bottom half, especially as the matches come thick and fast around Easter.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Fer has been excellent recently. He is their holding man, enforcer. He is a big loss. Bony hasn't been properly fit for a while and would likely have started on the bench against us.

They both have very serious injuries which we should not take lightly.

PG

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Has Fer really not played a lot? 26 appearances so far this season and rated quite highly from Swansea fans in recent weeks. Maybe some of the apps have been off the bench but a fair loss for them I would think. As is Bony as an impact sub.

Apologies. Turns out I was thinking of somebody else! He says Fer has played a lot, and been more influential than I'd thought. Bony has been hit & miss since he came back.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here