Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Programme Spines

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
I buy the programme for every game and when I've read (some of) it I then put it on my bookshelf so as to enjoy the developing picture of Bruno on the spine.

I was somewhat upset to see that there is a gap in Bruno's left leg and side and couldn't understand why as I haven't missed a league game. The only home game I missed was Palace in the third round of the cup - does the programme for this contain the missing part of Bruno?

If so, the club have found another way to punish me for being a a terrible fan and missing the game......

Barber Out!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Is this really a thread or did I just wake up with a hangover?

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea
You’re indeed correct, the palace game programme is included with the foot of Bruno.... seems very odd for the club to have done this considering they would have probably divided the photo up by 19 at the beginning of the season? So are we now going to miss out on one spine for United?[emoji848] Is Coventry going to be the same...

The last two seasons has seen Cup game programmes be completely different and smaller to the league ones... so odd

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I buy the programme for every game and when I've read (some of) it I then put it on my bookshelf so as to enjoy the developing picture of Bruno on the spine.

I was somewhat upset to see that there is a gap in Bruno's left leg and side and couldn't understand why as I haven't missed a league game. The only home game I missed was Palace in the third round of the cup - does the programme for this contain the missing part of Bruno?

If so, the club have found another way to punish me for being a a terrible fan and missing the game......

Barber Out!

Bad bad fan

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

Barber Out!

20180204_121418.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here