Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Why is everone getting carried away?

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
Only 3 points clear of the drop zone. Great win today.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Was that worth a new thread ?

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Only 3 points clear of the drop zone. Great win today.

Three great big fat points and look forward to many more of them. Yes GREAT WIN so maybe a little bit of positivity wouldn't go amiss.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Can't you wait 48 hours before moaning, & just let us enjoy a win & 3 points.

I haven't read anyone getting carried away, apart from Izquierdo's goal, which even the tv pundits praised as being a worldy.

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
Earlier this season we were sitting in 9th position people said we were comfortable. Don't fall into the same trap again. I won't celebrate until it is mathematicaly impossible for us to get relegated

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
That was a VERY uplifting performance and just what we needed.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Earlier this season we were sitting in 9th position people said we were comfortable. Don't fall into the same trap again. I won't celebrate until it is mathematicaly impossible for us to get relegated

Strewth. You may be making sweeping generalisations, perhaps?
Most of us couldn't believe we had reached the heady heights of ninth, but few of us didn't suspect that tougher times would come. They have. But four points from our last two games have given us a real boost, and in a battle between maybe 9 or 10 sides to avoid the drop, there's no reason why we can't finish 16th or higher.
Fact is, we've just enjoyed an excellent win, with three quality goals and a stack of great individual performances.
No-one's getting carried away or underestimating the ongoing battle, just enjoying the moment. You can join in too, if you like :lolol:

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

Nobody's celebrating. After going 13 (?) games with only one win, I think many on here are enjoying a victory, and a highly deserved one too. We only need three, maybe two, more, and we'll achieve our goal. The more pertinent question is why have you chosen now to produce the latest iteration of NSC gloom?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here