Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] WWWWWWeird Fact Alert

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
Every team we've beaten in the PL has a "W" in their name. With only the Swans remaining in that category, we need to break out of that wut. Against Woy would be nice, of course, but where are other wins going to come from?

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
I was going to include a fantastic joke about how Mr Hodgson says his Ws, but auto-correct is too tasteful.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Every team we've beaten in the PL has a "W" in their name. With only the Swans remaining in that category, we need to break out of that wut. Against Woy would be nice, of course, but where are other wins going to come from?

Every team we've beaten in the PL has had an 'A' in it too. Rest of the season should be a doddle............

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Unrelated weird(ish) fact - just before half-time somebody showed me a stat from the BBC stating that we'd had 14 throw-ins to West Ham's zero.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Unrelated weird(ish) fact - just before half-time somebody showed me a stat from the BBC stating that we'd had 14 throw-ins to West Ham's zero.
13 of them were 1 after the other near their left corner flag.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Other facts/coincidences:

West Ham have been beaten twice by Newcastle, but have beaten Hudds twice. On that alone, it shows Hudds are some way adrift and that West Ham are not that far being off championship standard.

The Arse beat Everton 5-2 away. We got to play our favourite teams on the same day then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here