Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I’d forgotten how good Ulloa is...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Anyone else? His touch is so so good. So slick. Looks leaner, fitter, hungry and faster. Think he’ll be a great addition. Great to have him back :clap: He has a very good football brain and will do well here :)

Oh and the ‘don’t need a striker anymore’ line sounded good :)

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Anyone else? His touch is so so good. So slick. Looks leaner, fitter, hungry and faster. Think he’ll be a great addition. Great to have him back :clap: He has a very good football brain and will do well here :)

Commentators said 'he always sees Brighton as his home' ... has to be a good thing.

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath

I think this is a double whammy as his arrival has had a massive effect on the effort Glenn Murray is putting in to keep his place

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Soooo ****ing classy. Does look a lot trimmer as well, probably raring for a start. Give it to him imo

He looked really good and the best thing he is really going to have to earn it after Murray’s performance today.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I think this is a double whammy as his arrival has had a massive effect on the effort Glenn Murray is putting in to keep his place

This.

Murray was my man of the match.
The competition will push him on 3 in 3 is hard to drop. Whether Leo is a better option or not

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
can tell he’s spent 2.5 years in the PL. positions, touch and things like his fitness look so better. Can’t wait till he’s fully up to speed

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Unless you are lucky enough to get a really top class goal scorer on loan that actually wants to be there and will put in 100% every game and put his heart and soul into it, which lets face it, ain't gonna happen, then we really could not have done any better than bringing Leo back.
The fact that he knows and loves the club and is a totally decent geezer is worth so much.
He must be bursting to score.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Can someone please answer me this. Why was Murray running down the right wing a lot in the second half?
Got to say though, big difference in Glen these past few games. And NO OFFSIDE this game.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Unless you are lucky enough to get a really top class goal scorer on loan that actually wants to be there and will put in 100% every game and put his heart and soul into it, which lets face it, ain't gonna happen, then we really could not have done any better than bringing Leo back.
The fact that he knows and loves the club and is a totally decent geezer is worth so much.
He must be bursting to score.

Great post, and totally agree. A really clever loan by the club.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
For me the difference between Ulloa and Murray is that Murray receives the ball and then thinks about what to do with it, Ulloa already knows before he gets the ball. This isn’t a slur on Murray who I thought was excellent today.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
He looked really good and the best thing he is really going to have to earn it after Murray’s performance today.

As is the new Dutch striker. Murray is awesome ta the moment.

I know we as fans are up and down, but bloody hell we looked good at times and Leo slotted in ...fit and lean and quick!

Man crush time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here