Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Coach crash in the car park

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Poor show from regency coacj driver. Pulled out from behind one coach nut didn't allow enough room and his nearside rear caught the back of the other coach. You think he would stop but no, a few more revs and the sound of grinding metal and he pulled forward. The idiot instead of getting out then tried to pull out of the car park with his rear trim dragging along. Absolute muppet. Stewards eventually react and make him reverse to safe area. No doubt Injury Lawyers 4U will be on the scene before mechanics!!!

Entertained us waiting in the queue!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Poor show from regency coacj driver. Pulled out from behind one coach nut didn't allow enough room and his nearside rear caught the back of the other coach. You think he would stop but no, a few more revs and the sound of grinding metal and he pulled forward. The idiot instead of getting out then tried to pull out of the car park with his rear trim dragging along. Absolute muppet. Stewards eventually react and make him reverse to safe area. No doubt Injury Lawyers 4U will be on the scene before mechanics!!!

Entertained us waiting in the queue!

55 claims of £1,500 each for neck injuries.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
£1500 for me please. I hurt my neck straining to see what was going on.
Surprised that there aren't more injuries though. Fans walking across the coach park pre match whilst coaches are being driven in and parked.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Yes that was humerous. Waiting for the mill road bus watching what was going on, took mind off getting wet!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I survived.

These things happen and a new coach was sent to pick us up.

Thanks Midsussex Seagulls and Regency.

Sent from my LG-K520 using Tapatalk

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Is the first time there has been a prang by a coach in the car park? It was bound to happen, surprised its taken this long!

No its not the first, I witnessed one last season prior to a game, where a coach reversing into a space to park, went into the side of a coach already parked.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Made me late back to see the Arsenal game however still got back to Haywards Heath by 18-20Hrs for second half of the Arsenal game.
Regency got a replacement coach within 30/40 minutes well done regency.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here