Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Proud day to be a fan

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Today was an absolute must win game.

Today I saw a squad of players who believed, I saw fans right behind the team, I saw the utter elation at all three of our goals as we cheered our boys to victory and away from the relegation zone to 13th, in the best league in the world.

The sound of Sussex by the Sea booming from all four stands at the final whistle as our players celebrate on the pitch. Amazing.

Never doubt this club, never doubt this squad, never doubt this manager.

Only one step but what a massive step, together we can do this.

Jan 30, 2008
today was an absolute must win game.

Today i saw a squad of players who believed, i saw fans right behind the team, i saw the utter elation at all three of our goals as we cheered our boys to victory and away from the relegation zone to 13th, in the best league in the world.

The sound of sussex by the sea booming from all four stands at the final whistle as our players celebrate on the pitch. Amazing.

Never doubt this club, never doubt this squad, never doubt this manager.

Only one step but what a massive step, together we can do this.
it's been emotional :facepalm:
regards
DR

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Gutted to miss this one today but can already imagine what it was like. Looking forward to playing my part in the rest of the home games and being there when we prove the doubters wrong. Outstanding win and happy to watch MOTD for once.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Amazing what 1 win can do

It's how you handle it. Those that are still crying for Hughton's head are the type of people you don't want sitting next to you at the Amex, they basically know shit. Those that are just disgusted game by game depending on how we've played, usually have some good insight. Those that are happy clappy, win, lose or draw are usually female. We were bloody awful v Southampton, but turned it round 100% today, I couldn't believe I was watching the same team at times. Great result, enjoy it, it may end up being the performance we remember this season.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
To be honest, I’ve been proud of the Club all season and today’s performance was a real and absolute pleasure and for me some players came of age today, Stephens, Propper, Schelotto, Bong and Izquierdo and Groß goals were things of beauty. AK needs to stop putting so much pressure on himself and start enjoying his football again and a special mention for Glenn Murray who for me was MOM in a superb team performance absolutely outstanding.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here