Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tickets remaining for Swansea

Another Cup Final and another chance for a bigger than usual Albion following due to Swansea not taking a full allocation.

Apart from a handful of wheelchair spots there are just 132 seats left in the south stand. Most are in E block so a chance to get behind the south goal and enjoy the atmosphere with the Swansea fans close by.

It would appear Swansea are in blocks B to D so I suspect about 1500 of them. At this time only half of E block has been made available to home fans so I would expect the eastern half (minus the segregation columns) to be available soon.

If you are looking to splash out, there are still 60 hospitality (1901, food and booze) packages available at £192.00

Getting very close to a sellout. Club have been adding pockets of seats.

24 new seats on the shelf for families
Just 17 in the south
22 now available in east upper (G block)
And a few W/C spots.

Unless thers are any more we don’t know about, the ticket exchange might be activated tomorrow.

Close on 29,000 home fans have tickets for this one. Maybe some more of them will decide to grab a ticket for Coventry too?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I count 11 seats left 4 of which are Wheelchair , i presume the ticket exchange is in full swing ?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
There are often people in WC seats with no access issues. Is there a point when these go on general sale or are the people I mention more likely either connected to the club or have been moved from other seats on the day (which I have seen happen)?

There are often people in WC seats with no access issues. Is there a point when these go on general sale or are the people I mention more likely either connected to the club or have been moved from other seats on the day (which I have seen happen)?

I’m not sure, but some are just WC spaces, so clearly these can’t be sold unless you have a WC.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Sold out online now for over 24h. Will they bother with the exchange for this one?

5O7e_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

I got moved to one when I was recovering from a broken ankle as couldn't do the stairs to my usual seat. A casual observer wouldn't have thought I had mobility issues as no cast on my leg etc so am assuming some of those people are in similar situation.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Sold out online now for over 24h. Will they bother with the exchange for this one?
I suggest you leave it to the professionals.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I suggest you leave it to the professionals.

The professionals are currently fist-bumping and high-5ing each other at absolutely nailing the Coventry ticket selling process.

When those celebrations die down, they will open the state-of-the-art ticket exchange facility, aka: lob your ticket into a black hole and cross your fingers.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014

They sell the WC (companion) seats to anyone, once the rest of ground is sold out. I bought one for my (fully able) teenage lad, for the West Ham game. He didn't actually sit there, mind, as there was an empty seat next to us.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Hello PB - might I suggest an email to all ST holders saying that the exchange is open?

Let's fill the ****er eh.
Saturation e-mailing doesn't work apparently.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here