Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Jacob Rees-Mogg.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
There is a lot of remaining lefty labour supports (and others) obviously worried about JRM on this thread. If he was irrelevant nobody would be bothering to comment.

Albion Prem

Nov 23, 2018
Lindfield
I’d love to see the Tories elect JRM. It might at last kill them off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The worrying thing for me is if this character was to be chosen to run this country he could well set us back many years of progress, hopefully real Labour will block his path

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
There is a lot of remaining lefty labour supports (and others) obviously worried about JRM on this thread. If he was irrelevant nobody would be bothering to comment.
Just like leavers are worried about a second referendum.

Ha ha ha

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 2719

Just like leavers are worried about a second referendum.

Ha ha ha

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

SmartSelectImage_2018-12-23-21-21-22.jpg

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
As the country I was born in, grew up in and loved goes down the pan, as it sails ever more up the creek without a paddle, it just depresses me the that amount of people who, upon hearing a Brexit backing, Tory Toff, say in a posh, public school accent 'Managed no deal', buy the pup being sold.

I've always been a 90 minutes Englishman/80 minutes Englishman/1st Day of The Lord's Test Match against Australia Englishman, but this this is so depressing to watch my country, break apart and go down the pan like this.

Got completed owned on Any Questions on R4 this week. Does he still want May to go? Or has he changed this mind again?

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Not sure whether Rees-Mogg, Raab, or Williamson will become our first autocratic leader in a long time.

It'll be a small step to autocracy after a *no deal* 'Venezuela Minus' Brexit, followed by the Civil Contingencies Act and troops on the street.

Last edited:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Talking about Churchill's legacy no doubt.
Yes. His best line though was about how "exciting" crashing out of Europe was going to be.

A very privileged fool with the worst of motives.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here