Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] The Friday night EATING thread

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Steak and chips tonight. Cauliflower cheese

Cambazola and caramel Scandinavian biscuits

Bottle of New Zealand sauvignon blanc with a cheeky chinon red decanting!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Already consumed a medium rare rib eye steak with mini roast potatoes and a tomato and corriander salsa. Washed down with squash as I'm doing "event drinking". Beer tomorrow then.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Well I ended up with what was meant to be a medium rare 8oz to a what looked like medium 14oz rump (I always order rump medium rare as they always over cook it and its the one cut I like medium and it worked)

Stuffed and couldnt manage all the sides (onion rings chips peppers)

It was alright

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
£5 for a margarita outside Brighton Station- fresh basil and chilli flakes - decent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
GF is taking me to Duddell’s as part of my birthday present. If it’s as good as the highly-feted original in HK, I’ll be mightily impressed.

It wasn’t. Seriously disappointing. 2.5/10 in absolute terms. When cost taken into account, 1.5/10. Honestly. Don’t bother.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Fairly mediocre salad and some poor quality panini in the BA lounge at JFK airport. On the plus side, asked to get on an earlier flight so should easily make kick off tomorrow. Airport lounge also being renovated so it’s hot and overcrowded. Still, got about 5 hours interrupted sleep in a noisy metal tube to look forward to. The glamour of business travel.......

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I was up at 5 too. Feeling rough this morning. 3 yo daughter up at 6.05 and off to work for some overtime soon. Should still make the 12.30 train to Bton later.

Supposed to out for drinks and a curry tonight. Really don't fancy it at the moment. I could do with a good night's sleep if I'm honest!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here