Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] The Friday night EATING thread

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
A new one, whats on the menu

I am torn between a really ****ing spicy pizza from over the road
Or
Donner meat and chips which I havent had since being back in England and keeps calling me at the chippy

Gonna have something unhealthy tonight I can feel it and dont give a monkeys

Whats on your radar?

graysgull

Aug 23, 2003
I really fancy a Chinese.. special fried rice sweet and sour prawns, stir fried veg and pancake roll, but am informed that I have chicken fajitas tonight.

Oh well...

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
I really fancy a Chinese.. special fried rice sweet and sour prawns, stir fried veg and pancake roll, but am informed that I have chicken fajitas tonight.

Oh well...

Both are a great call TBH. But I cant get a chinese without bro who isnt answering his phone, I cant do one chinese dish it's more like tapas for me as need a variety which I cant do on my own. I am gonna keep ringing him cos thats swaying me

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
A new one, whats on the menu

I am torn between a really ****ing spicy pizza from over the road
Or
Donner meat and chips which I havent had since being back in England and keeps calling me at the chippy

Gonna have something unhealthy tonight I can feel it and dont give a monkeys

Whats on your radar?

Picked up a Tesco's pizza on the way home, (other supermarkets are available), will be adding a heap of extra cheese, some bacon, chillies and garlic, maybe some garlic bread out of the freezer, washed down with more than a few red wines.

Not sure I will wake up in the morning.......

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
It's Friday right, therefore it is automatically, and by law .... Chippy Friday.

End of thread.

You have not been charged for this information.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Picked up a Tesco's pizza on the way home, (other supermarkets are available), will be adding a heap of extra cheese, some bacon, chillies and garlic, maybe some garlic bread out of the freezer, washed down with more than a few red wines.

Not sure I will wake up in the morning.......

I have never understood garlic bread with pizza, just seems like a boiled egg next to a fried egg to me ???

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
My mouth is really watering now. I had in mind earlier that we could have a couple of fillet steaks that we bought from Aldi tonight as treat. But l forgot to take them out of the freezer earlier, so that's put paid to that idea.

I guess l will have to lower my expectations now. Never mind, maybe l can consume the steak in a celebration dinner if we beat Wet Sham tomorrow night.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just going out so will post a review on the Restaurant 2018 thread.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Fish goujons with chips and peas, washed down with a couple of pints of Pig and Porter Fatal Flaw and then a selection from beverages in the understairs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here