Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham tomorrow - no f**king about!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Seriously now, this is a nailed-on MUST-WIN match.

We can’t afford to drop points and think we’re gonna make up for it with wins against Spurs, Man U and/or Liverpool in the last few games. Ain’t gonna happen!

We need three points NOW.

The survival of our club isn't at stake, but we’ve worked ruddy hard to get into the Premier League - so let’s f**ing stay there!

If we’re gonna avoid relegation, we need to treat every home match like it’s the ‘97 run-in.

This is Leyton Orient, this is Barnet, this is f*cking Doncaster Rovers!

You want a cup run?

THIS is a f**king cup final!

If we’re drawing with 5min to go I want to see Ryan sent up for a corner.

In fact, I want to see CH sub on Krull and send HIM up for the corner.

I want to see players collapsed with exhaustion on the final whistle, whatever the result.

We need 100% effort. One hundred and ruddy TEN percent effort.

No f**king about - from the players or fans.

3 points and nothing less.

COME ON!!!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Well said mate, all the numpties happy with drawing thinking we've got plenty of time can **** off

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Buzzing for this. First Saturday 3pm I've been able to make in a long time, and likely the last I'll be able to make in a fair while as well. Let's have a proper decent atmosphere tomorrow, singing from the start.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Totally agree. Four points from this weeks games, 27 in total, Ulloa in the ranks and Locadia available for the next game and our world is looking a lot brighter. Fail to win, we'll probably be in the relegation zone and things will be looking bleak. It really is a MUST WIN.

(Waits for Naylor to say that it isn't).

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Get f***in stuck in to them!:catfight:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
100% in agreement with OP thread title. Why would anyone not?

Don't want to see the defence always looking foremost for the sideways pass.

Don't want to see the midfield unable to complete a five yard pass to a team mate.

Don't want to see the wingers crosses always hitting the first defender or scudding all the way across the goal line and out the other side (and, yes, Barnes WOULD have got that!)

Feel pretty relaxed about the long-overdue refreshed strike force. Want to see that.

Time for the players to decide how much they truly madly deeply want to be PL players. For most of them, that golden opportunity won't be coming around again anytime soon.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

We can’t afford to drop points and think we’re gonna make up for it with wins against Spurs, Man U and/or Liverpool in the last few games. Ain’t gonna happen!

The survival of our club isn't at stake, but we’ve worked ruddy hard to get into the Premier League - so let’s f**ing stay there!

If we’re gonna avoid relegation, we need to treat every home match like it’s the ‘97 run-in.

You want a cup run?

I want to see players collapsed with exhaustion on the final whistle, whatever the result.

COME ON!!!
Abso****inglutely.

Attack attack attack attack attack.

el punal

You want a cup run?

COME ON!!!

Dear me! Have they run out of Frosty Jack's?

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I agree with the general sentiment. We should go for it tomorrow,

BUT, can we please ban the phrase 'MUST WIN' until it's actually the case? Those numpties who declared Wednesday's game a MW have presumably given up and are planning their shopping trip with the missus for tomorrow?!? No? Or are they the same dorks now declaring tomorrow a Must Win?

PG

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Seems the correct approach to me....maybe if we can beat some of the lower teams some points against top 6 teams might not seem so unrealistic...go for it.

Jan 30, 2008

You want a cup run?

COME ON!!!

ruddy hell :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
regards
DR

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
BUT, can we please ban the phrase 'MUST WIN' until it's actually the case? Those numpties who declared Wednesday's game a MW have presumably given up and are planning their shopping trip with the missus for tomorrow?!? No? Or are they the same dorks now declaring tomorrow a Must Win?
Indeed, anyone really believing that it was a must win game on Wednesday doesn't really understand football.

I am however in danger of being one of those numpties for tomorrow's game. My head says the odds are we won't win, yet the odds are we'll stay up, so it can't be a must win - but my heart is saying it's must win, we've not got many good chances of a win left. Head must be right, but it doesn't feel like it.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Abso****inglutely.

Attack attack attack attack attack.

Damn right! At the first sign of settling in for a draw, Attack attack attack attack attack should be ringing in the ears of the players and the club hierarchy, all the way to the top. Anything else than going full on for the win is simply not acceptable, no matter what the post-match spin.

Our season starts, and might possibly end, RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW.

In the wise words of OP: 'no f**king about!'

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Damn right! At the first sign of settling in for a draw, Attack attack attack attack attack should be ringing in the ears of the players and the club hierarchy, all the way to the top.

I'm not usually in the ground at 2pm when the team is announced. Can you wait until I get there please?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here