Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] NHS Facility At The AMEX

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Just been called by my doctors to say that my appointment at the Spine Clinic is happening at the AMEX.

The full venue name is the Brighton Diagnostics Centre.

I did tell them that I wasn't available to play but was assured it was only an examination...

Has anyone ever been here before ? I wasn't aware that the NHS had a facility at the AMEX. All sounds terribly posh.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Yes, it's in the East Stand. They sometimes have an MRI scanner or similar outside (not on a match day!)

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I've had a couple of MRI's there over the last year, it's a mobile unit that park's outside the east stand. Pretty good little unit.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Just been called by my doctors to say that my appointment at the Spine Clinic is happening at the AMEX.

I did tell them that I wasn't available to play but was assured it was only an examination...

Has anyone ever been here before ? I wasn't aware that the NHS had a facility at the AMEX. All sounds terribly posh.

I've walked past it, (being an idiot) I thought it was for the team :rolleyes:

Yoda

English & European
Yes, quite often get calls for IT issues there (mostly networking). Trust wise, it come under HERE, or the former Brighton Integrated Care Services (BICS).

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Its best not to leave early though

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here