Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Are WEST HAM Tinpot?

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
According to our ticket website they only have S1B & S1C ?//

If that's true they'll only have about 800/1000 fans won't they?

Can't be true for a huge London club surely?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Think you have answered your own question there.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick

They'll have atleast 3000. S1B to S1F.

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
They also have S1D, S1E and Most of S1F. As far as I know they took their full allocation.

ddddddd.JPG

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
and a mate tells me he bought a ticket in S1E, I told him that he couldn't have as that's the away stand but he insisted he did, hence me checking the site to prove him wrong and I then saw this !!!!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Have you tried buying in the other S1 blocks? I can't be arsed because I know full well THEY WON'T BE AVAILABLE.

What a pointlessly shìt thread.

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Have you tried buying in the other S1 blocks? I can't be arsed because I know full well THEY WON'T BE AVAILABLE.

What a pointlessly shìt thread.

well of course you cant as of now as its sold out BUT thanks for your kind words anyway

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham

So you think that that is accurate? That is what the same lay out looks like for ALL GAMES, looked like that for Man City and Chelsea.

I will hazard a guess that the club won't stump up any money for the graphic to be changed to all gray be a true representation of how many sections the away fans actually have. Also some teams take the full allocation some do not.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I think, if you don't usually look at that image, it is fair to ask the question. First time I've seen it. A few mighty wannabees trying to knock the OP, usual internet hardnuts.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I can't wait til they tell us that we are only there to see them

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
They'll have the full away allocation plus the row at the front of the East so they can hold up the banner to ask for Mark Noble's shirt

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
So you think that that is accurate? That is what the same lay out looks like for ALL GAMES, looked like that for Man City and Chelsea.

I will hazard a guess that the club won't stump up any money for the graphic to be changed to all gray be a true representation of how many sections the away fans actually have. Also some teams take the full allocation some do not.

If you hover your mouse over S1A its says sold out and S1G 3 tickets availale, you get nothing from S1B to S1F as that's all West Ham

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011

certainly does not - here's the Coventry seating plan

dddd.JPG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here