Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] My next game.....Man Utd

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Right, that's me off back to sea for 12 weeks. Hope you all enjoy the remaining games as much as you can. Stay positive, get behind the team; try not to leave too early, especially if the game is in the balance.
I'm back for the last home game; let's hope we're still PL & who knows, maybe heading for a cup final?
I will be keeping in touch with what's going on via Twitter & on here, so I look forward to seeing all the level headed balanced views in the upcoming crucial weeks ahead.

Take care now, miss you! xxx

Last edited:

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Right, that's me off back to sea for 12 weeks. Hope you all enjoy the remaining games as much as you can. Stay positive, get behind the team; try not to leave too early, especially if the game is in the balance.
I'm back for the last home game; let's home we're still PL & who knows, maybe heading for a cup final?
I will be keeping in touch with what's going on via Twitter & on here, so I look forward to seeing all the level headed balanced views in the upcoming crucial weeks ahead.

Bon voyage :bigwave:

Jan 30, 2008
I'm back for the last home game; let's hope we're still PL & who knows, maybe heading for a cup final?

BE SEEING YOU
regards
DR

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
26 years in the Andrew, now coming up to 13 years in Carry On Cruising! ������⚓

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here