Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] M25/m1

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Makes you sick. They have these cameras and intelligence for speeding and parking tickets but catching a rapist or paedophile and they struggle.

Rapists and paedophiles drive as well you know. Bound to bag a few of them.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Slowing the speed limit for areas around schools is just a charter for paedos to ogle the schoolchildren as they drive very slowly past the kids.

Actually increasing the speed limits around schools would prevent this and make the streets safer for children.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Makes you sick. They have these cameras and intelligence for speeding and parking tickets but catching a rapist or paedophile and they struggle.

I guess if rapists and peodophiles did it right infront of police cameras they would probably have a decent success rate at capturing them!

What a Moronic comment.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
[/B]

This sooo much. I travel the M11 quite a bit and it takes some lorries hours to overtake each other on the two lane sections !!

I know about that, it takes years to get to Stansted!

M25 I believe is specific junctions, but do include the M23 and Reigate junctions. Forgot all about it this morning. Shall wait and see. So they have cameras upon cameras now on the M25, must make a roaring trade.

Over the years when travelling anti clockwise on M25 to Hastings, the part of the motorway where it goes downhill on the approach to the M23, its always been rife for all the crazies who have realised they're going to fast and try and cut in at the last minute to get off on the road to Brighton, utter madness :eek:

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Are motorways now part of the driving test the trouble is we only have a few miles of Motorways in Sussex.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I know about that, it takes years to get to Stansted!

Over the years when travelling anti clockwise on M25 to Hastings, the part of the motorway where it goes downhill on the approach to the M23, its always been rife for all the crazies who have realised they're going to fast and try and cut in at the last minute to get off on the road to Brighton, utter madness :eek:

Yep and nothing ever changes, do it every week day, sometimes, unintentionally I'm one of those crazies. But everyone breaks on that downhill section because you can whip up some speed. I learnt long ago to go into cruise control, where possible.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I will bet my winter B&Q sledge that accidents on these parts of the motorway will now increase due to people looking at their speedo rather than the road and the bloke in front who slams on the anchors from 85 to 69 in 2.1 seconds

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I will bet my winter B&Q sledge that accidents on these parts of the motorway will now increase due to people looking at their speedo rather than the road and the bloke in front who slams on the anchors from 85 to 69 in 2.1 seconds

Yeah, but it's all done in the name of 'safety', just like the 'smart motorway' leading up from the clockwise section to the M23 junction, which has trouble every morning because of accidents and broken down cars, that's done for efficiency. :ffsparr:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Talking of 'smart motorways' look forward to traffic queues on the M23 north when they bring this in shortly.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here