Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] West H’aaaaaàäaaaaaaãaåāaa’ms most famous supporter...

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
92807154.jpg

No disrespect Katie you may be one of the finest musicians on planet earth but you’ll be playing to our tune :lolol: on Saturday as your boys take one helluva beating.

Chris and the boys are only too aware of how important this game is in our brave battle to stay in the promised land of the EPL and will be hell bent of wreaking the same kind of havoc we did at the hugely impressive London Stadim.

Come on, this is the proverbial 6 pointer so let’s shout ourselves hoarse and roar the boys on to 3 priceless points.

:ascarf: :clap: :ascarf:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Do they sell that strip in the club shop?

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
92807154.jpg

No disrespect Katie you may be one of the finest musicians on planet earth but you’ll be playing to our tune :lolol: on Saturday as your boys take one helluva beating.

Chris and the boys are only too aware of how important this game is in our brave battle to stay in the promised land of the EPL and will be hell bent of wreaking the same kind of havoc we did at the hugely impressive London Stadim.

Come on, this is the proverbial 6 pointer so let’s shout ourselves hoarse and roar the boys on to 3 priceless points.

Sorry Crodo think this with whats been going on in the last week(F1 Girls , Darts Girls,Gentlemens evenings etc) needs to be banned.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Sorry Crodo think this with whats been going on in the last week(F1 Girls , Darts Girls,Gentlemens evenings etc) needs to be banned.

I think there is a big difference between using women like some decorative side show to a sporting event, and a pop star who is talented in her own right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
I think there is a big difference between using women like some decorative side show to a sporting event, and a pop star who is talented in her own right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine was a very tongue in cheek comment....Whooaa would be my normal remark!!!

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
92807154.jpg

Us 'musicians' who actually play instruments, do not generally view people who just sing as musicians, talented, but not musicians.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here