worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
great website too

fff.JPG

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
What was the correct attendance v. Liverpool ?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Seeing as [MENTION=21875]worthingseagull[/MENTION] seems to have done a "post and run", I may be able to help - the website is footballwebpages.co.uk, and specifically - Albion attendances

I've never looked at Albion's details on there, but it certainly is an excellent website for keeping track of the local non-league Sussex sides.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Seeing as [MENTION=21875]worthingseagull[/MENTION] seems to have done a "post and run", I may be able to help - the website is footballwebpages.co.uk, and specifically - Albion attendances

I've never looked at Albion's details on there, but it certainly is an excellent website for keeping track of the local non-league Sussex sides.

:bowdown::kiss:

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Love the predicted final table. Has us finishing 17th - 2 points clear of the drop zone. Winning at home to Huddersfield sees us safe albeit they have us taking a point at Burnley also.

Swansea, West Brom and Saints going down... bloody love this website

Our predicted results actually look pretty realistic. I’ll happily take that 1-0 defeat at Palace for this predicted final outcome :albion2:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Can’t believe we get gates of 30k still - never saw this coming when the Amex was being built! And we were getting similar attendances in the championship. Unreal.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Is that people who turned up or club figures?

Seeing as how the club releases the data, and they, like most clubs admit that it is for tickets sold, how would the website in question get anything other than the clubs data?

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea
Love the predicted final table. Has us finishing 17th - 2 points clear of the drop zone. Winning at home to Huddersfield sees us safe albeit they have us taking a point at Burnley also.

Swansea, West Brom and Saints going down... bloody love this website

Our predicted results actually look pretty realistic. I’ll happily take that 1-0 defeat at Palace for this predicted final outcome :albion2:

I agree... Pretty realistic results, including a 1-1 draw to West Ham, 1-0 loss to Stoke and a 1-0 win over Swansea... Perhaps the next 3 results aren't all that important :lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here